This is a new week and the week before spring break for some it is a time for baseball or some outdoor activity; for others there is no change just labouring at the grindstone; and yet spring bring about a change. I see people doing spring cleaning, change of clothes from winter to spring. There is a sense of new life in the air do you smell it. There is also a sense of change from the past. I would dear to say a resurrection, new life. It feels like all things are pass away all things become new. I am not trying to discredit those who fall in the other categories before mentioned but I want more to focus on those who are looking for a new day or a new way. A new way at looking at life or more pertaining to our community, a new way at approaching or looking at the virtual world.
As we begin our journey forward to the end of this semester which is quickly approaching, We are currently getting ready to engage our final project. The question begins to resonate what shall we do as we move to engage this virtual space with the knowledge we have acquired? This project should have us thinking. I hope we can see this has a opportunity to create something that can be lasting and may make a difference in someone life or in multiple lives. Change can be difficult at times but sometimes change is necessary even when it is difficult. The level of difficult should not determine if we should change or not, but the outcome of the change, the book of Hebrew 12:1c-2 writes "and let us run with perseverance the race that is set before us, 2 looking to Jesus the pioneer and perfecter of our faith, who for the sake of the joy that was set before him endured the cross, disregarding its shame, and has taken his seat at the right hand of the throne of God." So the purpose outweighs the discomfort.
Let us finish well the remaining of this semester and let us encourage each other. Let us be that great cloud of witnesses cheering each other on towards the finish line. As we become the impetuous of change in the virtual world engaging and having conversation. Let us make a change.
How do you process change? Do you talk about it with others? Or are you more internal? As part of this digital revolution will you be sharing your process of change in the public spaces of social media?
ReplyDeleteThe change I am talking about is the way that we think and apply our new way of do things. For example my ways of looking at technology and its application as cause me to change. The purpose of my blog was to have us view change as inevitable but also good and is applicable in our context with this class.
ReplyDeleteWonderful blog my friend i enjoyed reading it and the scripture you highlighted is one of my favorite.
ReplyDeletePraise God thank you.
ReplyDeleteHow have you been changed thus far by engaging in the virtual world this term? How difficult has it been?
ReplyDeleteYes I have a new way of looking at the virtual world, a new set of lens. I do not believe it was difficult it was more of my own fears and apprehensions. It was a matter of changing how I think.
Delete